10. A talent who is well connected in the voiceover community will be an asset to you, particularly if you need to cast other voices for your project in a pinch.
9. A talent who takes feedback well.
8. Someone who takes direction well.
7. Someone who is responsive to calls/emails.
6. Someone with guided session capabilities like ipDTL, source connect, or ISDN.
5. Talent with a clearly stated turn-around time
4. A clear and honest policy on pickups and revisions
3. A pleasant personality that will be a delight to work with.
2. High end equipment in the studio that will enable pristine sound
1. Top notch talent who can do the job you need!